Thursday, June 13, 2013

Canibeat meeting

I went to Canibeat meet last Friday.



This tail light reminds me Japan.

I was really surprised, cause this car was perfectly Japanese old school style.
I wanted to talk with him. 



          I could see many Japanese car stuff 
             I like US and Japan's mix style 
                  US car scene is always creative .
                    
 This engine room was soo beautiful

       I could talk with many cool car guys
           This S14 is my friend's car. 
                                                                                                


                                                        This 510 was sooo amazing.
                                             This car reminds me Japanese old car meeting.

                             
see you at next canibeat!
thank you

1 Comment:

prkbkr

MORE UPDATES C'MON WHAT IS THIS SHIT?

Post a Comment